Join us in celebration for National Autism Awareness Month! National Autism Awareness Month represents an excellent opportunity to promote autism awareness, autism acceptance and to draw attention to the tens of thousands facing an autism diagnosis each year.
How is it celebrated?
- Presidential/Congressional declarations
- Online events and activities
- Local events and activities through Affiliates
- Partner opportunities
What can I do?
- Sign up for e-newsletter Autism Matters to continue sharing ideas on how to make a better world for autism here.
- Share your experience/stories with NAAM or autism with us. Use #StandUpForAutism to join the conversation!
To learn more visit the Autism Society