Here’s what you will need…
Makes: 12 sliders
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup hot sauce
- 3 Tbsp. distilled white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 package of 12 Hawaiian rolls
- 1 bunch of green leaf lettuce
- 2 cups coleslaw veggie mix (thinly sliced cabbage and carrots)
- 1 1/2 cups blue cheese dressing (or ranch dressing)
- 1 small package blue cheese crumbles
- 12 small skewers
Combine the butter, hot sauce, white vinegar, Worcestershire, and garlic powder to create your buffalo sauce (or substitute with two cups of premade buffalo sauce). Place four chicken breasts in your slow cooker and cover with the sauce. Cook on high heat for four hours.
When the chicken has finished cooking, shred the chicken breasts with two forks. On the side, mix together the coleslaw veggie mix and blue cheese dressing. To assemble your sliders, layer Hawaiian rolls, green leaf lettuce, buffalo chicken, blue cheese coleslaw, and blue cheese crumbles. Top with small skewers, serve, and enjoy!